I love Islam because it teaches people to balance his life. To work hard for living in this world and to work hard for living in the day after as well. This religion requires its followers to take time to "meet" His God through compulsory prayers 5 times a day. To share an amount of our welfare to those in need, compulsory or voluntary. To disperse through the land and seek for a better life. To study higher and higher to get knowledge to be shared to others. Those make me love this religion even better now.
This religion or it should be called 'the way of life', take into consideration sin and reward. But, I believe we can enter Jannah (paradise) not only because we get a lot of rewards but also due to His grace and blessing towards us. That's why try not to judge or corner someone who is not obey His orders at present, we never know how the end of his life or even our life becomes.
#Here I'm, getting farther from home. At night waiting for sleeping time.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar